Dr Milne has worked at Landing Animal Clinic since 1991. She currently works Monday through Thursday and alternate Saturdays. Her goal is to provide optimal medical care to your pet so you can enjoy a positive relationship for as long as possible. She would like to work with you to decide the best options regarding care of your pet companion.
Dr Milne enjoys all aspects of general veterinary practice, from puppy and kittenhood up to senior pet care. She has a special interest in surgery, anaesthesia, internal medicine and dental care.
- Completed 3 years in Faculty of Agriculture at University of Alberta
- DVM at Western College of Veterinary Medicine in 1986
- Internship in Small Animal Medicine and Surgery at Ontario Veterinary College in 1987
- Lectured in the Pet Industry Council on small animal medicine
- Secretary and board member for the Calgary Academy of Veterinary Medicine
- Published scientific articles
Dr Milne enjoys volunteering with the Alberta Spay and Neuter Task Force, which provides free spay/neuter/deworming/tattoo/vaccination and other trauma care when needed, as well as a bag of pet food. These clinics are set up in First Nation communities around Alberta, with the goal of improving the lives of the animals and people who live there.
Dr Milne has had the fantastic opportunity to volunteer with Cats and Dogs International clinics (CANDI) in Mexico. These clinics provide spay/neuter/ deworming and other veterinary care to pets in need.
Dr Milne has also volunteered for the Calgary Board of Education for many years, including positions as key communicator, chairing fundraising events, working casino’s, and many fun and entertaining hours in her children’s classrooms.
- Dr Milne and her husband have 4 children, 1 dog, 2 cats, 2 horses, and 1 fish.
- Dr Milne enjoys spending time with her family, traveling, and skiing.