DVM, Diplomate American Board of Veterinary Practitioners
(Canine and Feline Specialty)
Dr. Daniel Joffe founded the Landing Animal Clinic in 1989 and currently works at Landing Animal Clinic part time. He also works at the Calgary Animal Referral and Emergency Centre performing diagnostic ultrasounds and acting as the Medical Director.
- Graduated (with great distinction) from the Western College of Veterinary Medicine in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada 1985
- Completed rotating internship in small animal medicine and surgery at Cornell University 1985-1986
- Achieved board certification by the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners in 1992, and re-certified these boards in 2000 and 2010
- Past President of the Alberta Veterinary Medical Association
- Past President of the Canadian Academy of Veterinary Dermatology
- Consultant for Boehringer-Ingelheim Vetmedica USA – spends one week a month in the US lecturing to veterinarians about pain management and cardiology
- Lectures extensively locally, nationally and internationally (150 hours annually over last five years) to veterinarians on topics ranging from pain management, cardiology, ultrasound, dermatology and zoonotic disease
- Served on numerous veterinary committees with the Calgary Academy of Veterinary Medicine, Alberta Veterinary Medical Association and the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association
- Authored numerous scientific articles in peer-reviewed veterinary journals
- Numerous media interviews for television, radio, magazines and newspapers
- National Communications Award from the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association in 2010
Dr. Joffe is married to Mindy and has three children, Molly, Riley and Brett. He also has two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels, Alvin and Morrie.