At Landing Animal Clinic, we are happy to see both dogs and cats for skin and ear problems.
Dr. Danny Joffe and Dr. Jennifer Willans both have a special interest in dermatology. Please see their credentials below. If you have a dog or cat with a skin or ear problem, feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
Below is a list of common conditions that we see at Landing Animal Clinic.
- itchy skin
- ear infections
- losing hair
- allergies or suspected allergies
If you are a Veterinarian that would like to refer a patient to Landing Animal Clinic, please fill out our online dermatology referral form.
- Dr. Jennifer Willans was board certified in canine and feline practice with the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners in 2004, and recertified in 2012. Dr. Willans is at Landing Animal Clinic full time.
- Dr. Willans is a general practitioner with a special interest in veterinary dermatology. She is pleased to take referrals for dermatology consultations.
- Dr. Danny Joffe was board certified in canine and feline practice with the American Board of Veterinary Practitioners in 1992 and recertified in 2000 and 2010.
- Dr. Danny Joffe is at Landing Animal Clinic part time and is available to perform intradermal skin testing. He has performed intradermal skin testing for over 20 years.