At Landing Animal Clinic, we provide highly personalized quality veterinary care for your dog and cat.
Whether you have a new puppy or kitten, a senior pet, or anything in between, we work with you to develop treatment plans specific to each individual’s needs. The following are some of the services we offer here. If you have any questions or would like to know more about a service, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Our veterinary services include:
- Dermatology (Learn More)
- Special interest in dog and cat Dermatology
- Consultations to discuss itchy pets
- Allergy treatments
- Allergy testing
- Special interest in dog and cat Dentistry
- Teeth cleaning (ultrasonic)
- Dental X-ray
- Day Hospitalization
- Digital Radiology (X-Rays)
- Laboratory Testing
- General Anaesthesia & Sedation
- Local Anaesthesia
- Outpatient Care
- Pain Assessment & Management
- Pet Food Sales & Nutritional Counselling
- Pet Pharmacy
- Second Opinions
- Soft Tissue Surgery
- Spay and Neuter
Our veterinarians have close working relationships with nearby veterinary specialists. If we refer your pet to a specialist outside of our practice we will continue to act as your family veterinarian and communicate with you during the referral process.